Now is a great time to get familiar with a Professional Employer Organizations (PEO).
Here are the Top 9 Reasons why a PEO might be right for your business.
- Reduced cost of services for HR, payroll, WC and benefits improves the company financials.
- Increased benefits for their employees may lead to better retention.
- Access to specialists helps reduce time and risk associated with HR issues.
- Increased reporting functions help analyze business efficiency.
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) at a PEO allows for significant report generation to analyze costs and internal efficiencies.
- Reduced risk of non-compliance because of improved systems and procedures.
- Single source management of HR, payroll, benefits and WC reduces relationship management for the business owner and increases efficiency.
- Increased infrastructure to help small businesses expand quickly.
- Increased confidence in their HR services.
GPI partners with several PEO's. Give us the opportunity to show you why a PEO might be right and why this is the right time to make the change. Complete the questionnaire to get started.