Compliance and benefits go hand in hand, that's why we partnered with the
best companies to provide the very best in ACA and ERISA compliance solutions.
Every client of GPI receives the robust HR services of ThinkHR at no cost
- A team of HR expert standing by to answer your questions and provide advice
- All the news and analysis HR professionals need to stay current and complaint with changing regulations
- Employee handbook builder
- Compliance guidelines and checklists
- Training solutions that develop employees and ensure compliance
ERISA and ACA Compliance
We are happy to provide you with a service that keeps you current with PPACA, employment laws (federal & state) and ERISA employee notices. Create, store and update required SPDs in our document center.
| Compliance Basics
|| SPD Wrap
- Affordable Care Act Requirements – Obtain step by step instructions on PPACA changes, due dates and employer actions.
- Employment Law Updates & Reminders – Stay informed of federal and state employment law changes, due date reminders and needed employer actions.
- Employee Notifications – Generate customized all-in-one annual employee notices such as Medicare Part D, CHIP, WHCRA, HIPAA, Initial COBRA, Health Exchange, etc. Access triggering event notice templates as needed for FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA Breach and Medical Child Support Order Notice.
- HR Bulletins, Forms, & Library – Receive state-of-the-art HR, benefit, and compliance techniques from our monthly bulletin. Access legally required forms and past bulletins and legal updates.
- Health Exchange Notice – Our Web-based system automatically creates and emails this notice for distribution.
- HIPAA Compliance Kit – Receive guidance, policies, forms and tools needed to comply with HIPAA.
- Create, store and edit Summary Plan Description (SPD) Wrap within our web-based document center.
- Documents are updated automatically with required ERISA changes.
- All documents are reviewed and maintained by an ERISA Specialist.
- Service includes ability to run a Summary of Material Modification (SMM) as needed to communicate benefit changes.
Visit Our Compliance Marketplace
ACA Tax Forms 1094/1095C
Healthcare reform requires Applicable Large Employers (Single Employers and Employers that are part of a controlled group) with 50 or more Full-time Equivalent employees, to prepare and distribute IRS form 1095C to every Full-time employee and form 1094C with the IRS. These forms provide the employees with the proof necessary to confirm enrollment or eligibility in a group health insurance plan offered by their employer. Forms 1094/1095C include the information necessary to confirm the ALE members compliance with healthcare reform and determine if they are exposed to penalties 4980H(a) or (b).
We have the ability to prepare the forms for select group and have several partners so our clients can select the right solution for them.